Please help me keep this page private,
no link or password sharing!
Unless stated otherwise, all freebies are available in Monday and Sunday start, in the following sizes: Pocket, A6, Personal, Personal Wide, and Half Size.
Dot grid, grid notes, lined notes, and checklists, helpful basics that can be used in so many ways! The dot grid has options for black or grey dots.
Track important habits, plan monthly appointments and happenings, or simply log information, such as spending or workouts, etc.
Your day divided into morning, afternoon, and evening, with plenty of extra space for tasks and notes.
Leave the left column blank or add some times, double lines give you more space per hour, such as 30 minute increments.
Available with and without times. Made to fit stickers that are 1.5" inches.
Keep track of store aisles, food groups (meats, junk, canned), or household specific grocery lists to make shopping easier for you!
This is a stacked weekend layout, so it only comes in Monday start.
Leap year and non leap year available.
Blank, lined, and grid options for your basic week on one page layout.
This special weekly foldout was created exclusive to pocket size, so y'all can play with 1.5" inch stickers, too!
For the busy bee! Keep your week organized by the hour.
Available with or without the foldout flap, can also be printed with double foldouts flaps or just one as shown in the photo.
Take a look inside ↓
Positive affirmations: Instead of asking yourself when you’ll be strong enough, write down that you are. List positive statements to help exercise your mind.
I do possess the tools for a happy life, I am strong enough.
Dealing with low moods: What actions can you take when you’re going through a tough time?
Self care: Write down some self care ideas, things which sole purpose
is to make you feel happy (read a book, go for a walk).
What makes you great: Compliment your greatness, what are you good at?
What are you proud of, what are your accomplishments?
Healing words to yourself: Write a kind and gentle letter to yourself.
Gratitude: What brings light into your life, what are you thankful for?
Inspirational quotes: List three quotes that hold a lot of meaning to you.
Write down words that are powerful to you (no, commit, grow).
On bad days, at least we have: Write down some silly words of things that make you happy. Adventures , Books, Burritos , Cats, Camping
Unlearn: How can you unlearn negative thought patterns? Instead of worrying about what your body looks like, do this, thank it for all the places it has carried you.
Important values: What life values do you hold, that protect you heart?
- If today was your last, what do you know for certain?
- Make a promise to yourself
- Describe your ideal day alone
- What would you tell your past self?
- What would you tell your future self?
- Describe a place that makes you feel happy
- Describe something you’re good at, what makes you good at it?
- Describe one thing you want change in your life and why? what step can you take now to get closer?
- Describe what helps you calm down during times of stress, why does it help?
- How would you describe yourself, without using any negative self talk?
- Where would you like to go and what attracts you to it?
- Describe a moment in your life that brought you happiness
- Describe what a balanced life means to you
- Describe how your life has changed in the past year
- Write something kind to the most important person in your life
- What’s a healthy habit that supports your wellbeing?
- Describe a bad habit you have, and what it brings to your life?
- Forgive yourself for a bad decision you’ve made in the past?
- In 5 years where do you see yourself? what do you hope for?
- What’s a physical feature of yours that you like and why?
- What do you consider to be your greatest strength, how does it help you in life?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is the most challenging thing you’ve overcome?
- Describe what unconditional love means to you. in what ways can love yourself unconditionally?
- Bring awareness to you body, what nourishment is it needing right now?
- Describe what you love in life
- Write down the words you need to hear right now
- Who do you look up to the most and why?
- What can i be doing to better take care of myself?
- Describe what it means to be a good and kind person?